Mediocre blends to the background – give your content marketing that extra oomph!
The golden era of content marketing has resulted in an avalanche of content. However, being a means to an end rather than an end in itself, content alone does not guarantee successful marketing. The old saying about it being quality rather than quantity that matters holds true here too, and content should never be produced purely as filler for a website or social media channel.
All your content must serve your company’s strategic targets. Often less is more! When every published text is thought through well and is designed to serve your customers as well as your company, you can prolong the life cycle of your content. You can use existing content time and again. For example, for our client Tana Oy, the blog posts that attract most visitors to its website are several years old but they still bring a large volume of traffic to its pages via organic searches!
Our ‘Promise, Fulfilment, Evidence, Activation’ content-production model, which has produced excellent results for dozens of our customers, ensures that the blogs, articles, extensive online guides or e-books, infographics and videos we create for you are of top-notch quality.
Up to 95% of the content produced by Differo is approved by our clients without any changes.
We can help you to create content that guides your customers and serves their and your interests alike.
Basware, Puustelli, AINS Group, HappyOrNot, Tana and Honkajoki number among our content production clients. For several of our clients, we generate content regularly as a monthly service.
We work together with several content producers who are native speakers of other languages, such as English.
Examples of our collaboration with our clients:
• Concept creation and content production for blogs
• Transformation of sales material into customer-oriented content
• Creation, production and marketing of effective customer stories
• Scripting and production of infographics
• Production of guides that generate leads
• Concept creation for and design, writing and production of videos
• Creation of content plans and customers’ annual schedules to enable customer-oriented and systematic management of content marketing
Changes that are enabled by the collaboration:
• The content has a clear purpose, target audience and objective
• Quality rather than quantity in content production
• Sufficient quantity of high-quality content via a marketing automation system
• The content generates contact requests for a long time to come
Call Katri Tanni on +358 44 5928 330
or send us a message!